Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"I love this gospel ... It is the most beautiful thing." (Hilary)


"There are feet to steady, 
hands to grasp,
minds to encourage,
hearts to inspire,
and souls to save."

"Willing and Worthy to Serve" – President Thomas S. Monson


Have you seen this? Click the link below to watch


http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages?lang=eng&start=61&end=72&order=alpha#2012-01-008-rescued-by-christ

QUÈ TAL. ESPERO QUE TODO BIEN. LES AMO DEMASIADO.

Okay, everything is so good here in the mission! I am happy as ever. Hermana Ellis is the greatest companion. I have never felt the spirit so strongly in the mission. I think because we are working so hard and feeling so humbled (by the fact that we are two gringas), the spirit is really with us in every moment. I haven't cried many times on my mission (go figure), but we have had a couple really cool lessons this past week when I was not able to hold back tears. 


I feel so strongly about what we share. I love this gospel. I love what it has done for my family and my friends and me. It is the most beautiful thing. Heavenly Father has really blessed me in so many ways, but one thing I am so grateful for is that He helps us feel His love for His children that we meet.

Well, I am a little sick right now. Since Saturday I have just been feeling really awful. I spoke with the nurse today and she took me to get some medications .... So I hope I get better! Mostly just because being sick is so frustrating during the mission. At home, you can rest. But on the mission, the last thing you want to do is rest! We have a lot of investigators that are progressing and I just feel so anxious to get out and help them! Also, the mission nurse just told me that Hermana D. is in the hospital to get her appendix out!!! Please pray for her!

So Calderòn is great. We share the ward with a pair of elders because it is really big geographically and there are a lot of people. The elders are great. We are having a lot of success here as a zone and I just feel so excited to be a part of this work.

Well, I can't think of much else to say, and I am going to write a couple more emails. We have a conference at 4:30 and we don't have any idea of why. I will let you all know next week! Thanks for writing! I love you! Keep praying! (Don't forget me and my investigators please!)

Hermana Norton

1 comment: